Aida Syafiqah :)
Sweet Sixteen :3

Don't get my personality & my attitude twisted, because my personality is ME & my attitude depends on YOU.

messagez affiez Creditz
" Alright, let’s stop crying now
wipe away your tears now "

- Hover and click the navi's ♥
- If you're a hater, run befo' I eatchu.
← older
newer →
Sixteen finally.
(0 flying letterz)
My sweet sixteen day is about to end in a couple of minutes now. So let me make a quick preview bout how my day was *if you even care*

So yeah at 12AM I cried cuz hahah i dunno. I wanted to cry. because I felt unloved, felt like people don't love me. which is that they really don't anyway, then someone called. He cheered me up. HAHA he was the first one to wish lagipun. duuuuuuh. He wished me time maghrib lagi HAHAHA. yelah dia ikut jam Islam :p korang ade? takde en? and he was the first one ever to actually sing the birthday song to me :) Thank you so much!

Turns out that there's more to love then you could ever imagine. and theres plenty more people out there who loves me. yeay me! HAHA :D

So yeah I went to sleep with a smile, and I woke up with one too! And I kinda smiled all day long. I'm still smiling btw :)
I had a great day, walaupun takde keluar dgn sapa sangat. But I really had a sweet sixteen. Thanks to the people who really really made my birthday something special. Fadzli, Alkashah, Aidila, Amirul Shahrani, Hariz Amin, Fara Dayana. and to those who didn't remember my birthday? No, no hard feelings kept. Its my birthday, I don't wanna be sad.
but my birthday is ending.
So maybe lepas ni I'll be sulking :p hahahahah like you care if I sulk kan?

yeaah, so. Goodbye 16th September 2012. You will be remembered.
My birthday wish? What I wish for is just to be a better me, get back riding and maybe emm, be loved again. or maybe not.

Okay thats it. Again, thanks for making today special! xx


No longer your muse;