Aida Syafiqah :)
Sweet Sixteen :3

Don't get my personality & my attitude twisted, because my personality is ME & my attitude depends on YOU.

messagez affiez Creditz
" Alright, let’s stop crying now
wipe away your tears now "

- Hover and click the navi's ♥
- If you're a hater, run befo' I eatchu.
← older
newer →
dream, don't go away please!
(0 flying letterz)
so I fell i  love with the dream I had last night.
I can barely remember half of it... butttttttttttt................
I remember one part.
For some reason which i could not remember eventho i tried real hard too, I cried in that dream. I was somewhere, like at a carnival a funfair, a concert or maybe at some horse competition.
As I said earlier i do not remember why I was crying.
And suddenly this figure came upon me, put his fingers right into mine. grabbed my hand, and kissed it.
AWWWWWWWWWWWH!
and then he chinned me up. hugged me, gave me a warm look and kissed my forehead.
then we walked together to someplace i do not remember where.
and one hand he was like genggam-ing my hand, the other over my shoulder and we walked. and he
just hugged me while we walked. he told me everything is gonna be alright. he'll be with me forever.
and then I don't remember :'( I can't even recall who the figure was.
Trust me, today I've been a little distracted by that dream. been trying to figure out who he was.
god, I want that dream to come true.
I want to replay the dream pleeeaseeeeeeeee.
:'(

No longer your muse;