Aida Syafiqah :)
Sweet Sixteen :3

Don't get my personality & my attitude twisted, because my personality is ME & my attitude depends on YOU.

messagez affiez Creditz
" Alright, let’s stop crying now
wipe away your tears now "

- Hover and click the navi's ♥
- If you're a hater, run befo' I eatchu.
← older
newer →
yeah.
(0 flying letterz)


Yaoi Manga Caps

okay, so here goes.
I'm done with guys. thats just it. Imma stop thinking about my happy ever after thing, life does not revolve that way. I'm done with guys treating my nice. No, I don't want anyone to pukul me or what. but yeah. you know. if you don't know pun takpa :p 

I really don't have the time for all this shit. If you like me, you must tell me. 
I'm tired of guessing, sometimes I think you like me but then idk it doesnt seems that way.

So today, I met pidot, he's no longer gorgeous anymore. He looks thin, he's lost weight.
Ahhh whatever. the point it.  yes My heart did beat fast, I wanted to cry at first.
but then I realized. its time to move on man. and I actually have moved on. 

So now, its just those guys who are idk.... They're goofing around, toying my feelings.
So now I'm done. 
I'm done with you trying to hurt me.
yeah I won't deny that one day I might fall for you again,
but yeah. I'll cope with that later. 
but I think its better of you not talking to me.
like what you're doing now. 
Okay?
I've got better things to think about.
Like now, my finals are just around the corner...
And after my finals, I'll be getting back on my horse.
So fuck that lonely feeling, once I'm with my horse, I'll no longer be lonely lah :D
and yeah. I'll be spending time with my horses. then compete, then next year SPM. 
so that'll be it. I don't think I have time for all this :)
Byebye :B



No longer your muse;