Aida Syafiqah :)
Sweet Sixteen :3

Don't get my personality & my attitude twisted, because my personality is ME & my attitude depends on YOU.

messagez affiez Creditz
" Alright, let’s stop crying now
wipe away your tears now "

- Hover and click the navi's ♥
- If you're a hater, run befo' I eatchu.
← older
newer →
Chances
(0 flying letterz)
Love me for my imperfections. Love me for how I am. Because I love you for you. How you get me all nervous and that. When I feel like I just wanna tell you everything but I know I can't. When you start to tell me things and say "oh nono this has gone way to far" I want to go far. I want to know everything. Knowing "some things" makes me have a big urge to know more. Being with you just gets my head off things. You taught me to "go for anything" That in this one life we've to do everything. I want to have at least a week. Just you and me, we'd go anywhere cause I know you can. Its just me who's holding it back. But I know that I'm not that girl for you. I'm just too "kind, plain, no fun" So I don't know. We might have to just wait for that moment when everything seems to be right or when there is no other choice.

"Love is to love when you have no reason too."

No longer your muse;