Aida Syafiqah :)
Sweet Sixteen :3

Don't get my personality & my attitude twisted, because my personality is ME & my attitude depends on YOU.

messagez affiez Creditz
" Alright, let’s stop crying now
wipe away your tears now "

- Hover and click the navi's ♥
- If you're a hater, run befo' I eatchu.
← older
newer →
bollocks
(0 flying letterz)
oh hi. life is really boring these days, and i must say i cant wait for school to open bcs I always have a great school opening. hahahahaha YEAH RIGHT.

 I miss you dude, so much. If my words offended you the other day. I am dreadfully sorry. You're not used to this shit, you're just not up to this. Its better to talk with two eyes rather than letting the words do the job. SO I am so sorry for saying sorry to much. Can you pls text/call or come pick me up or something bcs I really do miss you. I mean really, I've found no point in social networking when you're not around. 

I'm sorry, I miss you, I love you. 

No longer your muse;